By providing us with personal information or using our website, you expressly consent to the information-handling practices described in this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not use our website or provide us with your information. Please note that use of our site is also subject to our Terms and Conditions, which are available here.
Information We Receive
A. Personal Information
For the purposes of this Policy, “personal information” is any information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular individual. The types of personal information we collect includes the following categories.
- Contact information – first name, last name, email address, and telephone number.
- Marketing information – details regarding informational and promotional materials you may have requested or received from us, the services in which you are interested, your receipt of promotional communications, and information on your marketing or communication preferences.
- Communications information – copies of communications and inquiries you have submitted to us, including through features available on our website.
- Device and usage information – details regarding how and when you use our website, including the device used to connect to our website, your IP address, the frequency and duration of your usage, the pages you view, what websites or search terms referred you to our website, and information about your interaction with our website.
- Job applicant information – current employer, current position, prior work history and education, resume information, position applying for, and qualifications for employment.
We collect this information when you visit or navigate our website, fill in forms on our website, register to have a customer account, submit orders or engage in transactions with us, communicate with us (including by phone, email, or otherwise), visit or engage with our social media pages, participate in surveys, or otherwise provide us with personal information.
Please note that we may aggregate or anonymize the foregoing types of data such that they are no longer capable of identifying you, in which case they are no longer considered “personal information.” In that event, the information is no longer considered “personal information” and can be used for any purpose. We may also collect information about you from third-party sources and information about you that is publicly available.
B. Automatically Collected Usage and Device Information
Like most websites, our website uses various technologies to automatically collect information about visitors. Those technologies include:
- Log files and device identifiers. We use log files to track actions occurring on our website and collect data about visitors, including IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, date/time stamps, and device identifiers.
- Web beacons and other technologies. Our website may use other tracking tools, including web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs), which are small electronic images embedded in content and email messages that are not ordinarily visible to users. Web beacons allow us to track pages and content accessed and viewed by users, as well as to monitor email readership.
The information collected through these technologies may be combined with personal information or aggregated with other information on website visits. We may share information about your use of our website with our advertising and analytics partners, who may combine it with other information that you previously provided to them.
C. Information from Other Sources
We may obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from service providers and other third parties and add it to other information we have collected. We, and the third parties we engage, may combine information we collect from you over time, and across the website, with information obtained from other sources. This helps us improve the information’s overall accuracy and completeness, and also helps us better tailor our interactions with you.
D. Social Media
If you interact with us on any social media platform: (a) depending on your social media privacy settings, the personal information that you submit on the social media platform may be read, collected, or used by us as described in this Policy, and (b) where we respond to any interaction with you on social media, your account name/handle may be viewable by members or users of our social media accounts. Social media platforms operate independently from GO and we are not responsible for the personal information that you choose to submit or link on any social media platform. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings of any social media platform with which you interact to help you understand their privacy practices.
How We Use Personal Information
We (or service providers acting on our behalf) may use the personal information identified above for the following purposes:
- Negotiating, entering into, and managing our business relationship and agreements with your company, including providing requested services.
- Optimizing your experience on our website and ensuring that our content is presented to you in the most effective manner.
- Responding to your inquiries and communicating with you regarding orders, products and services, and other issues, and otherwise managing customer service issues.
- Sending you promotional or marketing communications and solicitations, tracking your marketing preferences, and for our internal marketing purposes.
- Developing, updating, and improving our services and customer experience, and otherwise improving our knowledge and insights regarding customers.
- Preventing and detecting fraud, financial crime, hacking activities, security breaches, and other unlawful activities in connection with the website or the purchase of our products.
- Enforcing our agreements with customers, bringing and defending against legal claims, and complying with our legal or regulatory obligations.
- Considering you for employment and otherwise engaging in the job application process.
- Notifying you about changes to our website, products, services, or material changes to this Policy.
- Providing you with surveys or otherwise soliciting feedback from you.
- Performing other functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection or to which you otherwise consent.
For more information about your options relating to your personal information and your communication preferences, see “Choices About the Collection and Use of Personal Information” below.
Disclosure of Personal Information
When the information we collect about you is aggregated, anonymized, or otherwise does not identify you, we may use that information for any purpose or share it with third parties, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
In addition, we may share your information with the following types of entities:
● Service providers and third-party vendors that we use to support our business, including companies that perform work necessary for us to provide and improve our products and services. For example, we may share your information with our email service and IT security providers.
● Marketing and advertising vendors that may assist with sales generation, hosting information relating to customers and potential customers, marketing automation, advertisement placement and targeting, and marketing campaigns and communications.
● Analytics vendors in order to understand our website traffic and usage patterns, optimize our website, and identify potential new clients.
● Buyers or other successors prior to or in the event of a merger, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as a part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, where the information is among the assets being transferred.
● Other parties for any purpose we disclose at the time you provide the information.
Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Choices About the Collection and Use of Personal Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding your personal information. If we ever send you promotional emails, you can stop receiving those emails by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the email. We endeavor to promptly process any unsubscribe requests. If you think your personal information is inaccurate, you can correct it by contacting us with the information provided at the end of this Policy. To protect your privacy and security, GO may also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before making any changes. Finally, you can also choose not to provide us with information we may request through our website, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our website.
GO is headquartered in the United States and, as a result, the information you provide to us may reside on servers or workstations in the United States. You understand and consent that information you provide may be transferred to and processed in the United States. You also understand and acknowledge that the data protection laws in the United States may be different from the data protection laws in your home country.
Protection of Personal Information
We use reasonable and appropriate administrative, technical, and physical measures to protect your personal information from loss, theft, and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification. These measures are adapted according to the level of sensitivity of the data processed and according to the level of risk presented by the processing or its implementation. Please be aware that no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warranty the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password for your customer account. GO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. YOU AGREE TO ASSUME ALL RISK IN AND SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR USING THE WEBSITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL RISK OF INJURY DUE TO A DATA SECURITY BREACH.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. Such websites have separate privacy policies that you should review. We cannot take responsibility for the content of linked websites or those companies’ data-handling practices.
Our website is a general audience site and is not directed at, or intended for use by, children under the age of 13 years. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under age 13. Should we discover that a child under the appropriate age provided his or her personal information, we will use that information only to respond to that child and inform him or her that we must have parental consent before receiving such information.
Please note that we do not alter our website’s data collection and use practices when we see a “Do Not Track” signal from your device.
Changes to this Policy
Please note that we may change this Policy from time to time. If there are changes to our Policy, we will post them here and update the “Last Updated” date at the top of this document. Continued use of this website after any changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes. Accordingly, we encourage you to check the Policy periodically for updates.
How to Contact Us
For more information about our privacy practices or to make corrections to your information, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by using the contact information provided below:
Layci Skog, Marketing & Operations Associate