Growth Operators HR Team partnered with an agriculture manufacturer to rapidly launch their HR function for a new biorefinery. Focus areas included crafting a competitive benefits package, setting up an effective payroll and timekeeping system, and the ambitious task of recruiting about 70 employees in just four months. This collaboration showcases Growth Operators’ commitment to efficiently and swiftly delivering holistic HR solutions that foster growth and operational excellence tailored to the unique needs and culture of each organization.
- Implemented a full-service HR solution that included benefits, payroll, time keeping and compliance.
- Developed job descriptions, conducted a detailed market analysis and established comprehensive salary ranges for 30 positions.
- Launched a recruitment marketing program that included digital, print, radio and billboard advertising to showcase the company's culture and career opportunities.
- Sourced, recruited, hired and onboarded 68 employees in 4 months.
- Developed seamless, connected end-to-end HR processes leveraging the HRIS platform.
- Developed essential company policies and an Employee Handbook from scratch that were vital for setting the foundation of this new plant's corporate culture and operational guidelines.
The HR operations were set up within a 30-day span, allowing the company to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to prospective candidates. In the challenging landscape of low unemployment rate, we were able to hire the team members necessary to start up the plant on schedule.
All aspects of HR were professionally managed during a rapid start-up phase. Growth Operators provided management advice and developed a robust HR system, tailored to the unique needs of the industry.