The Growth Operators Human Resources team was brought in as the Senior Human Resources Project Leadership function for a divestiture of a business unit from a large public organization into a newly formed stand-up organization. In this role, we played an active role on the transition steering committee, led all HR project teams, and worked closely with all key stakeholders to ensure the Human Capital side of this transition was executed as seamlessly as possible.
This work included the active leadership in all key areas of Human Capital integration both pre- and post-closing for this global (US, UK, and Singapore) organization with roughly 1,400 team members and contingent workforce.
- Benefits and Payroll Decision Leadership and implementation
- HR Project Management Office (PMO) leadership, execution, and weekly reporting
- Organizational Alignment and Communication
- Change management support
- Total Rewards Strategy and Execution
- Talent Acquisition and Management Framework
- System, Process, Compliance and Workflow Optimization
- Culture and Engagement
In Partnership with the Private Equity and Organizational Leadership teams, successfully led or actively oversaw the following:
- Established the HR Project Management Office (PMO) function with and established project plan, milestones, meeting, and reporting cadences. Provided leadership and worked in partnership with multiple internal teams, brokers, and vendors.
- The successful hiring and transition of all conveying team members.
- Leadership and support on working the 100+ plan and positioning the HR function for success moving forward.
- Active involvement in the 13-week cash flow model relative to Human Resources.
- The implementation of an integrated HRIS, Time Keeping and Payroll system and multiple modules to support the business day one and first year. Oversaw the training of conveying HR team, management, and team members.
- The evaluation, development and successful implementation of the total rewards strategy including, but not limited to, all benefits offerings, incentive and equity plans, UK pension plan, 401(k), limited PEO arrangement and baseline compensation policies and practices.
- Led through a complex benefit open enrollment process and established all interim process elements for the transition time as well the movement into an integrated benefits administration module.
- Active leadership role in development and distribution of regular team member communications.
- Oversight of contingent workforce consolidation plan for the organization post-close.
- Organizational design support and assistance with filling critical requirements to continue build out (specifically around HR, IT, and Finance functions).
- Active leadership role in Change Management supporting activities.
- Execute post-close workplans and reporting for HR PMO so that it can be transitioned to the HR organization.
- In active partnership with VP of HR and Key Business Leaders, lead the policy, process development, and roll out.
- Established and implemented the Talent Acquisition and Management process –Including sourcing, screening, selection and onboarding processes and assessment process. Supported the interim procedure and documentation prior to Ceridian deployment.
- Assisted with the creation of the HR budget and headcount budget alignment/forecast.
- Advised on COVID-19 Plan: Draft, finalization, roll-out. Ensuring payroll codes align, team member education.
- Led through visa & immigration required activities.
- Mentored and stayed in close alignment with VP of HR in the transition and evolution of the HR function, ensure all materials are successfully transitioned.
- Assisted the newly appointed head of HR in successfully established a high functioning HR Team.
- Played a key role in the successful stand up of this organization.
- Assisted in the creation an HR function that is critical and valued element in the business.
- Successfully handed off elements of the HR function at the end of the primary engagement while continuing to support the benefit administration side on an interim basis.
Fixing a toothache for a growing dental organization when their top HR exec departs
Navigating a large dental organization through pandemic-related human resources challenges.