A major dental management company was down in the mouth over a number of important HR issues that were holding them back. From needing a new benefits program to recruiting and retaining top doctors, we rolled up our sleeves and got to work.
After applying our Growth Operators Assessment methodology, we had a clear picture of how they stacked up against best practices in the HR field. From there we executed an extensive 180-day plan that included:
- Converting 8 offices to the same payroll schedule
- Evolved from manual timecards to the HRIS system and seamlessly integrated it with HR processes
- Implemented Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K and Ancillary Benefits company-wide
- Developed and implemented a consistent bonus program across all offices
- Designed and implemented recruitment policies and procedures, including background checks and OIG screening
In addition to a lot less hair-pulling and swearing, Growth Operators developed a successful platform for growth acquisition for this happy client. Core HR processes are seamlessly connected, eliminating manual work and decreasing risk of errors. The management firm can now continue acquiring top dental practices and easily integrating them onto the platform. That makes us smile too.
HR transaction services help launch an international drug delivery company
Fixing a toothache for a growing dental organization when their top HR exec departs